This website is operated by BIG SIS AUSTRALIA ABN: 54 534 036 766. We respect the privacy of our website users and are committed to protecting your security and privacy.
Collection of Your Information:
We collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We release account and other personal information only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of The Big Sis Movement, our users, or others.
Types of Information Collected:
We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you visit our website, register with our website, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website. This information is used only for statistical purposes and in regards to how we may enhance the customer experience.
How we use Your Information:
We may use your collected information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions i.e., marketing material
- To analyse trends and statistics.
- To improve or update this website and our products / services.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To respond to your enquiries and communicate with you if necessary.
The Big Sis Movement reserves the right to use customer account holder contact information we collect in order to send you information and marketing offers from The Big Sis Movement. We send marketing messages by email to keep you aware of exclusive content and offers. It is within your rights to unsubscribe from the The Big Sis Movement’s data base at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link embedded in each of our promotional emails or by contacting our customer service team through our contact us portal.
To assist us and help combat spam we kindly request you:
- Please ensure that when entering your contact information into our database you correctly submit your details. Please update us of any change or cancellation of your email address.
- If you do not wish to continue receiving promotional messages please ensure you unsubscribe from our database.
- If you receive a message from us after you have unsubscribed please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to Third-Party Websites:
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third party web sites, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, The Big Sis Movement cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites.